SALES | SERVICE | INSTALLATION | REPAIRS | 570-289-4849
Tim Thomas, Owner/Operator Since 1982
Providing stainless steel Chimney Liners, Zero Clearance Fireplaces, Fireplace Inserts and Wood and Gas Stoves. The area’s longest serving and most reliable company specializing in the sales, service, and installation of solid fuel stoves and chimney construction and repair.
Do you know how often you should have your chimney cleaned?
The simple answer is: The National Fire Protection Association Standard 211 says, “Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents shall be inspected at least once a year for soundness, freedom from deposits, and correct clearances. Cleaning, maintenance, and repairs shall be done if necessary.” This is the national safety standard and is the correct way to approach the problem. It takes into account the fact that even if you don’t use your chimney much, animals may build nests in the flue or there may be other types of deterioration that could make the chimney unsafe to use. The Chimney Safety Institute of America recommends that open masonry fireplaces should be cleaned at 1/8″ of sooty buildup, and sooner if there is any glaze present in the system. Factory-built fireplaces should be cleaned when any appreciable buildup occurs. This is considered to be enough fuel buildup to cause a chimney fire capable of damaging the chimney or spreading to the home.
• Jotul NR404 Blue Black Enamel Cook Stove – $799
• Lennox See-Through Fireplace – $1000
• Lopi Bed & Breakfast Arched Gas Fireplace – $1189
• Bed & Breakfast cabinet, solid cherry top and bottom – $999
• Lopi 864 TRV LP or NG Gas Fireplace – w/ Basic Grille Set – $1879
• Morso Wood Stove Model 3112 – $699
• Lopi 564SS GS Diamond Fyre Gas Fireplace – $2199
• Harman SF360 Coal/Wood Boiler Furnace w/Boiler Kit – $5491